Recorded on the 13th June 2019.
Ready to view as soon as payment has been made. We will then email you the viewing link and supporting documents. Payment can be made by card by calling us on 01483 478769.
Individual: £35 - Group (4 or more): £125
Individual: £45 - Group (4 or more): £150
This webinar will cover:
- Applicability of the Public Procurement Regulations 2015
- Case law update- Faraday Developments
- Consequences of a challenge and strategy
- Issues to look out for
- Development vehicles
- Development agreement forms
- Obtaining rights to the benefit of third parties and obtaining security to give them protection
- Ensuring related agreements are back to back
- Insurance arrangements
- Concepts of time and triggers for completion
- Procedures for remediation of defects